mobile-iconCALL US+91-9878633378

HONG KONG Visa Application


According to the immigration laws of Hong Kong , foreign students have to obtain a student visa before coming in. It is essential to make sure that your student visa is valid. This does not apply to those students who have a permanent Hong Kong Identity (HKID) card.


It is clearly stipulated by the Immigration Department that any person entering Hong Kong as a student shall be subject to the following conditions of stay: 

  • That he/she shall become a student only at a specified school, university or other educational institution.
  • That he/she must not (i) take any employment, whether paid or unpaid; or (ii) establish or join in any business
  • That the course undertaken must be approved of by the director of immigration


  • An application form ID(E) 936, with relevant parts duly completed and signed.
  • A letter of acceptance from the school which you wish to enter.
  • If you are under the age of 18, one of your parents should authorize a relative, friend or the sponsor to be your guardian.
  • Evidence of the sponsor’s financial standing must be given, e.g. bank statements, saving account passbook, tax receipts and employment certificates.
  • An undertaking that the sponsor is prepared to arrange accommodation for you or that you will be staying with him, or evidence that a place has been provided in a recognized boarding school must be given.
  • In addition to the above-mentioned documents, other information/documents in support of the application may be required by the processing officer in individual cases